Home Learning Zone
Reading, Writing & Spelling Zone
The Arts Zone
Twinkl learning resources currently free using code UKTWINKLHELPS
- Department of Education - Online Resources for Home Learning
- The National Curriculum
- Primary Curriculum
- National Education Union (NEU) - Learning resources, advice and support for parents and carers
- Oak National Academy
- PSHE Home Learning Resources https://www.pshe-association.org.uk/content/home-learning-resources
- Classroom Secrets
- Create National Book Token Design
- DfE Activity Passport - 20 fun Acitvities to try at home for each year group - can you do them all?
- National Trust - 50 Things to do before you are 11 3/4!
It is important to stay fit and active. As well as going for walks have a look at some of these sites for fun ideas.
Supporting PE at Home: https://www.afpe.org.uk/physical-education/thisispe-supporting-parents-to-teach-pe-at-home/
NHS - Physical Activity Guidelines for Children: https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercise/physical-activity-guidelines-children-and-young-people/
Youth Sports Trust Learning Resources: https://www.youthsporttrust.org/free-home-learning-resources-0
Active Kids Do Better: https://www.activekidsdobetter.co.uk/active-classroom
Walking to School -
Dan the Skipping Man Challenges -
60 Second Challenges - https://www.youthsporttrust.org/60-second-physical-activity-challenges
PE with Joe Wicks - https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoFs-pW9hQxSEEHr4TZlTZtv-0EFhV7ak
School Games Sports and Activities: https://www.yourschoolgames.com/taking-part/our-sports/
Complete PE Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuLo1CLr8QsUvgYCypFMWGw/videos
Youth Sports Trust - Active in Mind: https://www.youthsporttrust.org/active-mind
NHS - Every Mind Matters: https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Youth Sport After School Club
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Always follow the government guidelines that are updated daily.